This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

Fall is most definitely upon us and now is the time for all things pumpkin! Here are three pumpkin recipes guaranteed to be delicious:

1) Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies

I have made these every fall for the past five years and they have never disappointed! Hands down my favorite pumpkin recipe, these pumpkin cookies with brown sugar frosting really do melt in your mouth. The combination of creamy frosting and soft muffin-like cookies make this a fall dessert essential. Get the recipe here to make your own batch!

2) Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin bread on its own is fantastic, but adding the chocolate chips gives this recipe an extra flavor that elevates it to another level. This loaf has a rich, pumpkin flavor that will complement your pumpkin spice latte perfectly. Follow this link to try it yourself!

3) Pumpkin Muffins with Cinnamon Icing

Pumpkin flavor alone is always great, but the cinnamon icing pairs perfectly with the mellow flavor to give these muffins an extra kick. Great for dessert or breakfast, these muffins are a lovely recipe to make any time of year. Get the recipe here for some pumpkin deliciousness!

Happy Fall Eating!

Sarah Kenney

Cornell '22

Sophomore studying biomedical engineering
Asian Studies major who enjoys horseback riding, crochet, singing, and musical theater. Passionate about public service and addressing economic inequality and women's, LGBTQ+ and minority rights.