This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

If by some luck of God, you wake up sober on Saturday morning (or even if you don’t), head over to Becky’s Saturday morning Yoga class. You won’t regret it.

This 10:30am class usually starts with a quote that Becky reads from a motivational book she’s been reading—usually related to focusing on yourself, taking life moment by moment, or something else that somehow fits your life perfectly.

She will then begin leading the class in Sun Salutations, which consists of some downward dog poses, lunge poses, and bringing yourself down into a high plank. Feeling like you don’t know any of those moves? Lucky for you, Becky goes through and demonstrates everything so you know exactly what you’re doing. You’ll also most likely do those moves many times, so there will be plenty of time to get better at it!

Now, if you’re sitting here thinking this sounds too easy, get ready to work because Becky loves toning certain muscle groups. One of her favorite moves, called chaturanga, involves going from a high plank into a half push-up, bringing your upper body forward and then right into downward dog, all without letting your torso sag or touch the floor completely. Trust me, your arms, shoulders, and abs will feel it after doing it a few times. And don’t leave just yet, the end is the best part! After rounds of poses and many, many chaturangas later, your body is probably feeling pretty warm and worked. As a final cool down, Becky always ends with just the thing you need: shavasana. This move is literally just laying on your back, arms and legs stretched out, with your eyes closed.Yes, it’s as amazing as it sounds.

If you’re still not convinced by the class description, at least go for Becky. Not only is she so knowledgeable about everything wellness and fitness related, but she’s light-hearted and funny (definitely the kind of energy you need to start off your weekend). She also always includes some classics in her music playlist that you can bop out to while you’re trying to hold your warrior pose. So if you’re going to procrastinate your work until Sunday anyway, you might as well procrastinate efficiently and hit up some amazing yoga.