Yoga
Yoga
Kristine Mahan / Spoon
Wellness > Health

At-Home Workout Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Right now we are all adjusting to our new normal. We can feel stir-crazy, anxious, or just all around sad. It’s important to keep routine and find ways to release our pent up emotions. One way you can do this is to exercise at home. Going on walks or runs while practicing social distancing is always an option, but here are some more accessible, at-home ways to get your body moving. Don’t feel pressured to start an entire fitness routine, but go at your own pace with what feels best.

Core Power Yoga

Core Power yoga has made their collection of online classes free. There is a large variety of practices targeting different areas with different intensity levels. New classes are added every week. They also include a few guided meditations. 

In addition to the collection of videos, Core Power Yoga is live streaming on their YouTube channel multiple times a day.

Mad Fit

Mad Fit on YouTube is creating short workouts to the beat of popular songs. These are fun, short, and intense workouts. The workouts are choreographed to songs like Say So by Doja Cat, making your workout seem less tedious. 

Nike Training Club

Nike has made their premium fitness subscription app free. Download the app on your phone to get a huge library of free workouts that include yoga classes. The workouts range in length and intensity level. Also, the app offers workout programs to follow for more guidance. 

Blogilates

The OG of online fitness, Cassey Ho has been making videos for over ten years now. I’ve been following her videos since high school. There are so many variations of videos, so you know you’ll always find something to work out to. 

Also, follow her on Tik Tok for live streamed workouts!

Olga is a senior at Clark University studying psychology and marketing. She's got a serious coffee addiction and a passion for writing.