Cásper Has Checked-In at Marrakesh: COP 22

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

COP 22 arrived at the last day of conference in November 18th and Cásper Líbero Univerisity has checked-in at Marrakesh (Morocco) to produce a great coverture about all deals and plans porposed by the worldwide meeting.

Cásper Líbero University has organized a pool of media for coping with climate change, in partnership with more than 15 journalistic vehicles, the Air Royal Maroc and the JHL Tourism Agency. A group of 39 Casperians and a guest journalist embarked for Morocco for making the journalistic coverture of the 22nd Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change settled in Marrakech from November the 7th to the 18th.

Students and professors embarking to Marrakesh

Formed by TV Gazeta, Rádio Gazeta AM, Clact Zoom, Jornal da Gazeta, Edição Extra, by the magazines Imprensa, Cásper and Esquinas, and by the external vehicles Envolverde agency, Opera Mundi, HuffPost Brasil, Negócios da Comunicação magazine, the newspaper Jornal Comunicação Corporativa and the website Amazônia Real, the media pool of college members and media vehicles aims to give visibility to the agenda of climate change and, at the same time, to catch up proffesionals of communications about the importance of producing and disseminating quality information in this area of climate changing.

Professors Tatiana Ferraz and Filomena Salemme

Here are some of the professors who are part of the pool: Roberto Chiachiri (vice director and Publicity and Propaganda porfessor), Cilene Victor (Journalism), Filomena Salemme (Journalism), Tatiana Ferraz (Journalism), Marco Vale (Radio, TV and Internet), Alexandre Marcondes (Publicity and Propaganda), Janaíra França (Publicity and Propaganda), all of the faculty of Cásper among the journalist in the area of ​​sustainability, Reinaldo Canto, publisher of the Agency IEnvolverde and columnist CartaCapital magazine, and also the master’s degree Carolina Máximo, among 31 students that acted like special reporters.

Bárbara Muniz

Casper Libero

Bárbara Muniz is a Journalism student and Theather lover. Half journalist, half artist, totally feminist. Hufflepuff placed, sagittarian and vegetarian. Cásper Líbero University's Charpter co-correspondent and editor-in-chief. Intern in a Brazilian broadcast channel called BandNews TV, where she works among production for newscast and social media.