This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Do you find yourself in a sticky situation and you don’t know how to get out of it? Are you looking advice from someone with an unbaised view on the situation? Do you have an issue, problem, question, or need guidance of any kind? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Ask Gumby is here for you! 

Welcome to Ask Gumby! Twice a month Her Campus Cal Lutheran will feature questions that have been asked by you! What makes this different from other advice columns is that you will not get just one opinion, but instead you will get three different view points on how to handle the situation.

Her Campus Cal Lutheran has put together a team of students who have been through it all from nasty breakups, to roommate drama, you name it.. they have gone through it. Our team wants to find a way to interact with the campus and help give “advice” to those who need it.

We will answer questions about ALMOST everything: love and romance, money, classes, sex, family, friends… I think you get the idea. Although, do know, that we have the right to choose to not answer all the questions if they are deemed unfit for the post.

Do know that ALL identities will remain anonymous and if you submit any names in your question, they will be changed for privacy purposes. Even the advice columnists will have no idea who the question was from. 

If you would like to see your questions answered on Her Campus Cal Lutheran’s “Ask Gumby,” fill out our questionnaire and we will answer your question as soon as possible.

Curious to see how this works? Check out some of the questions Ask Gumby has answered before:

Shy Girl

Just Sad

Depressed Dog Lover

Concerned Companion

So what are you wating for? Ask your question right now, right here. Just click on this link.

You can catch Gumby (AKA The Enormous Luther) hanging out on the Spine at California Lutheran University.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!