Spicing Up Your Bagel Game—Five Different Bagels To Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

So I’m pretty used to eating the same kind of bagel over and over again and never switching it up. This week, I thought that it was finally time to go out of my comfort zone (scary, right?) and try some new bagels! Here are the five that I tried:

Sesame Seed with Cream Cheese

EXCELLENT! Classic, tasty, and with just the right amount of crunch. These bagels will NOT disappoint. Unless you want a little more flavor, but then you can always try flavored cream cheese. Location: The GSU. 9/10. 

Spinach with Cream Cheese

I’m surprised about this one, but honestly, it was so good. I wouldn’t typically choose something spinach flavored, but it wasn’t too overwhelming. Location: Providence Train Station. 8.5/10. 

Hashbrown with Cream Cheese

So I tried ordering an asiago bagel with sausage, egg, and cheese, but they accidentally gave me this one instead. It wasn’t bad, but nothing to phone home about. Location: Einstein’s in CAS basement. 6/10.

Sesame with Avocado, Tomato, Egg, and Bacon

This bagel was lovely! Chock-full of nutrition, very filling, yet still easy to eat. A little bit messy, so not a bagel for on the go. Location: Einstein’s. 8/10.

Sesame Seed Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel

Perfection. Location: The GSU. 10/10.

Trying new bagels went really well, and I think I’ll keep doing it! 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.