Molly Peach-Eating Popsicle
Molly Peach-Eating Popsicle
Molly Peach / Her Campus

My Top 5 Healthy Snacks for Studying

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Over the past few months, I have been attempting to snack less when I’m bored or while I’m studying— or rather, snack healthier. Eating healthy in college, with just a mini-fridge in your room, an be extremely difficult. However, the snacks on this list have become my favorite guilt-free things to crunch on during midterm season!

Frozen Grapes

Freezing grapes makes them so crunchy and easy to snack on while studying. For an even sweeter snack, try freezing cotton candy grapes!

Skinny Pop Popcorn

Personally, I love buying the version that you can pop yourself in the microwave for a hot and fresh batch of popcorn!

Lily’s Chocolate

My favorite one has to be the dark chocolate crispy rice, but to be honest, they are all so good!

Bobo’s Oat Bites

I found these over winter break and I cannot seem to get enough of them. I especially love the fruit flavors like strawberry and apple!

Halo Top Ice Cream

While I may not always eat ice cream while studying, this low-calorie treat satisfies my sweet tooth for that late-night craving. My favorite flavor is Salted Caramel!

If you find yourself mindlessly snacking on junk food during your study sessions, try out some of these healthy snacks to curb that craving!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Emma is a junior at Boston University majoring in English and minoring in Women and Gender Studies, in the College of Arts and Sciences. When not in class you can find the New York native writing/reading with a chai in hand.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.