Meet Christina Constantine: Writer and Editor for HCBU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Christina Constantine is a junior at Boston University, from New York City, studying journalism and public relations. After a year undeclared, she discovered journalism was what she felt most passionate about. And Her Campus has given her the perfect outlet to join a group of writers and casually write! 

Credit: Christina Constantine 

Joining Her Campus as a sophomore, Christina has loved writing for the website that she describes as being, “an online community of readership which creates the ultimate girls guide and how-to book for every college woman.” 

Her Campus has allowed her to write in a creative blog-style, something she had never previously pursued. It is a fun and rewarding way to write and see your work matter in a greater community. And, since this ties so closely to her major, Her Campus strengthens her academic writing and editing skills too. 

Credit: Christina Constantine 

Her interests in fashion and beauty align well with her favorite articles she’s ever written, as the research and writing process is more interesting and relevant. 

As an editor for Her Campus, she describes reading all the writers’ content as an interesting learning experience. She enjoys reading such a wide range of articles firsthand and often learns something new from the variety of topics Her Campus writers report on. 

Outside of Her Campus, Christina is well-rounded and involved on BU’s campus. Next semester, she is taking on the leadership role of Vice President of her sorority on campus. This experience allowed her to meet a wide range of people and has allowed her to get more involved on and off-campus! 

When she’s not writing, studying, and hanging out with friends, her hobbies include yoga, shopping, reading, and, of course, watching Netflix. She loves exploring Boston and taking advantage of all the city has to offer, including the beautiful museums, libraries, and restaurants. 

“Living in Boston has given me so many opportunities to jump out of my comfort zone and try new things. There is always something to do and that makes it such a great place to live as a college student,” she said.

As much as she has enjoyed living here, she says nothing can top living in New York. Seems like she might be a little bit of a city person or something…

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Olivia is a sophomore in the College of Arts and Sciences studying marine science. She loves the ocean and summer more than anything and wants to live somewhere warmer one day even though she's spent her whole life in Massachusetts. She also likes music, night runs, and writing pointless things.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.