The Best YouTubers to Watch for At-Home Workouts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

We’ve all been there; you’re sitting at home, deciding whether or not you want to get up and go to the gym. You feel like you should go but, you just don’t feel like going. Then, you remember that you have access to the internet, also known as a hub for at-home workouts. But, which do you choose? Here’s a list of some of the best YouTube fitness pros in the business.

1. Blogilates

Cassey Ho is motivational, upbeat, and has workouts targeting every part of your body imaginable, from 6 minute videos to 30 minute videos. She’ll get you sweating with minimal equipment in no time.

Check out her channel here.

2. Rebecca-Louise

Rebecca-Louise combines fast, fun workouts with videos about mindfulness and appreciating yourself.

Check out her channel here.

3. Chloe Ting

Chloe’s videos are high-intensity and entertaining. Her videos are organized into playlists, which is really helpful if you want to find something specific. She also does fun videos where she tests fad diets and workouts and shows the results.

Check out her channel here.

4. Pamela Rf

Now, granted, Pamela doesn’t post often, or have many videos at all but, the few videos she does have, are huge successes. She’s well-known in the industry and all her workouts require no equipment — perfect for anyone who’s just entering the at-home workout.

Check out her channel here.

5. Whitney Simmons

Whit is a great place to begin if you’re looking to start lifestyle changes. She has quick tips for working out and staying healthy, meal ideas, and her own personal workouts. She’s fun, energetic, and super entertaining to watch.

Check out her channel here.

For all those days where you need someone other than your subconscious to motivate you to get a quick workout in, let these fitness pros help you along the way. You might even be inspired to create your own YouTube channel to get active!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Sophie is a freshman from Chicago—the city, NOT the suburbs—majoring in Public Relations at Boston University. She'll probably make you feel like you're the world's greatest comedian because she tends to laugh at anything anyone says. When she's not writing for HC, you can find her at SoulCycle, watching The Bachelor, or eating chocolate chip cookies.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.