kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

St. Jude National Recruitment Week Activities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Monday marks the start of National Recruitment Week for St. Jude Up ‘til Dawn!

All week there will be activities and food across campus to promote registration for the event. St. Jude Up ‘til Dawn is an event where a bunch of students on campus come together in teams of six and spend a night raising money and participating in activities in order to promote awareness and support the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

Last year Up ‘til Dawn raised over $50,000 dollars for St. Jude. The event consists of free food, raffles, bonding games to get to know new faces on campus, and special guests. Here is a calendar of some of the activities going on this week and the perks available from national recruitment week:

MONDAY

• Rentes Raffle – Sign up for Up ‘til Dawn and be entered in a raffle to win a “Parentes” (Rentes) gift card from 10AM – 2PM in the Roto.

TUESDAY

• Donut You Love St. Jude – The first 50 people to register for Up ‘til Dawn get a free donut from 10AM – 2PM in the Roto.
  • Barre Class with Brittney – Everyone who is registered for Up ‘til Dawn is welcome to join a Bryant and UTD alum for a barre/yoga class at 5PM in the chase workout room.

WEDNESDAY

• Lawn Games – Come hang out, play games, enjoy free pizza, and sign up for St. Jude! Event running from 10AM – 2PM outside of the Fisher Student Center.
  • Cupcakes and Cookies – Sign up for St. Jude and enjoy free cupcakes and/or cookies in the Roto from 10AM – 2PM.
  • Carnations for Kids – Outside of the Fisher Student Center at 4PM, come join us at Carnations for Kids!
  • Big Bingo with SPB – Come play Bingo and register for UTD in Pappito — there are many prizes and the odds are great!

THURSDAY

• Tie-Dye – Bring a boring old T-Shirt and spice it up outside of the Fisher Student Center from 10AM – 2PM with some tie-dye!
  • Cards for St. Jude – From 10AM – 2PM in the Roto, come make cards for the children at St. Jude Hospital.

St. Jude Up ‘til Dawn will be all over campus from September 23rd to September 26th promoting the event.

Event Date: Friday, November 8th, 2019

Learn more about why you should participate and about the event itself during National Recruitment Week. We LOVE an involved and philanthropic queen! Help make St. Jude continue their advancements in cancer research and free treatments to children.

Freshman at Bryant University | Makeup Enthusiast | IG: @alexandriaiacoviello
Boston-based twenty-something who's a self-proclaimed Bloody Mary connoisseur and Billy Joel karaoke aficionado.