harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Self-Care is currently a huge trend in 2018. However, often it’s easier to practice self-care in the comfort of your own home. We here at Her Campus Bryant have created some ideas where you can implement self-care into your college routine. Before we know it, the semester will get busier, we will have more papers and group meetings. If you have a lot already we are thinking of you and wish you all the best. Often we get so busy that we forget to take care of ourselves. Take some time for yourself today!! You deserve it!

Do a Face Mask

Face masks are a great way to de-stress. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, wash off, and you are all set. Remember to moisturize though!  

Take Some Time For Yourself

Sometimes it’s hard to have “me time” in college because you are always around people. It is super important to spend some time with yourself to rejuvenate. We suggest going for a walk, putting in your headphones and watching Netflix, or even go for a drive. Having time for yourself is a great way to relax.

Clean your room

Make your bed, vacuum your floor, tidy up your desk etc. Although, this is a small step it will make you feel more productive and happier.

Call a Family Member or Friend

Sometimes all you need is a good phone call with a family member or friend from home. Talking to your friends from home or a family member will make you feel so much better.

Keep up the good work this semester, you can do it!!

Junior at Bryant with a major in marketing and minor in communications.
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.