This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

This article is about ways to stay motivated and get your work done if you are in quarantine. As we all know, it is easy to get unmotivated especially when you are stuck inside all day surrounded by distractions. Here are some things that you can do to stay on track:

Use a Planner

When attending class, have a planner nearby to write out all assignments that are upcoming. This will ensure that you do not forget any assignments and meet all deadlines. This will also help prioritize each assignment based on importance and when they are due. We personally love the Vera Bradley planners!

Study With Others

You can do this on Zoom or FaceTime. Sometimes doing homework or studying on your own gets boring. With Zoom, you can easily collaborate with your friends or peers and keep each other focused!

Find Time to Take Breaks

It is important that you do not burn yourself out. We like to watch Netflix during breaks. Some of our current favorite shows are Outer Banks, Fate the Winx Saga, and Big Time Rush. We also like to go outside when the weather is nice. We love taking walks or sitting on the campus lawn when the sun is shining.

Staying motivated is not easy, but remind yourself of the importance of staying organized and succeeding in college! It is important to work hard every day, but it is even more important to maintain a work life balance. Everyone deserves a break!

Stay connected! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!

Hi, I'm Tracey a senior finance major at Bryant University!!
Data Science major at Bryant University