Hello World! Welcome to the first article on Tat’s Treats! This is a new series focused on fun, sweet treats you can make for your friends and family.
Tat’s Treats: Slutty Brownie Recipe
Alright! Batter up!
Here’s what you need:
A non-stick 9” x 13” baking pan (or you can use an aluminum foil tray from the grocery store, but make sure you spray it a lot)
One pack of Nestle Toll House cookie dough
A package of brownie mix
A package of Oreos (I personally prefer Double Stuf because obviously who doesn’t)
Eggs (per the brownie mix instructions)
Vegetable Oil (per the brownie mix instructions)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Grease the pan or aluminum foil tray
3. Spread the cookie dough in the pan evenly so that it is covering the entire bottom of the pan
4. Add as many Oreos as you want on top of the cookie dough
5. Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions
6. Pour the brownie mix on top of the Oreos and cookie dough and use a spatula to evenly spread out the batter
7. Place in the oven for 45 minutes
8. Take the brownies out and insert a toothpick to ensure it is cooked all the way through
9. Let them cool for 20 minutes.
Psst want to know why they’re called slutty brownies? Because they have everything in them! ☺