This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

As you may know, we have a passion for chicken nuggets (if not, make sure to check out this link: https://www.hercampus.com/school/bentley/case-missing-chicken-nuggets).

Since we don’t have a meal plan, we decided to make chicken nuggets for ourselves. Chicken nuggets are perfect for a stressful night or a quick meal!

Ingredients:

• Frozen chicken nuggets

• Zesty curly fries

• Condiments of your choice!

• We personally had honey mustard and ketchup

1. Set the oven to 450 degrees. Our oven was taking forever to heat up but you get the point.

2. Add the desired amount of chicken nuggets to a cookie sheet pan. If you don’t want to have a dirty dish add foil to the pan #collegehacks

3. Don’t forget to add the zesty curly fries!! These can go on the same tray. Then put the tray in the oven.

4. Set a timer for 12 minutes. If you have a lot of homework this is a great time to get something done! (In our case we sadly only got through half of an accounting problem)

5. Patiently wait for the timer to ding. Take the chicken nuggets out and make sure they are fully cooked. If your oven is as bad as ours, you might need to put them back in for a little bit and flip them over.    

6. Plate with your favorite condiment and enjoy!

If you’re up for an actual challenge, check out our last recipe! Keep an eye out for our next recipe from Orso.

Images: 1 / and courtesy of the authors

Annie Romanzo

Bentley '20

Hi! I am a junior at Bentley and majoring in Finance with a minor in Spanish. I am currently a loan director of the microfinance club and just recently ran a half marathon!
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.