Style

Hidden Gem: Athleta’s Powervita Clothing Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Lulu has its faithful followers, but for those willing to branch out – I have been obsessing over Athleta’s clothes lately! Their athleisure clothes are super cute and have amazing quality, and the prices are often a bit cheaper than Lulu’s. Don’t get me wrong, I love Lulu clothes, but for anyone else trying to mix up their active wear I would say Athleta is definitely the way to go.

Recently, Athleta released a new line centered on a material they call “Powervita”. The website describes it as “Buttery soft with compression that feels like a gentle hug.” I recently purchased the “Salutation Stash Pocket Tight In Powervita” in the “Spring Night” color. They were $89, and totally worth the investment. After only one day of wearing them, I can say with certainty that they are the most comfortable leggings that I own. The color is really unique: a mixture of dark purple and charcoal grey, and I am a huge fan. Totally recommend this Powervita line – the quality is undeniable!

1

Swimmer & Nicholas Sparks enthusiast
Bentley University