This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

For the past ten seasons on E’s Keeping Up With the Kardashian’s, the audience has seen almost every aspect of the entire family’s life. We’ve witnessed practically every fight or word said from each family member, except one. It seems as if one sibling has just vanished from the spotlight completely. And any Kardashian super-fan would know which sibling we’re talking about: Rob Kardashian.

As a huge fan of the show, I’ve noticed that Rob, as the baby brother of the family, has always had trouble finding his place among a family of very successful and strong women. His mother Kris Jenner, a dedicated manager to all of her children, does seem to devote more time to her girls. Thus leaving Rob in a place where he has felt that he hasn’t had much guidance, regarding both his life and career.

After watching ten seasons of the show, Rob has never looked happier than when he was in a serious relationship with singer and host Adrienne Bailon in the first couple seasons. Bailon and Rob Kardashian lived together, but their relationship only lasted two years. During this time, Rob was happy, healthy, in-shape, in love, and doing well in school. However, when this relationship ended, it was almost as if Rob’s happiness ended too. But, why?

But on an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashian’s, Rob admitted that the reason why his relationship ended with Bailon, was because he cheated on her. In 2012, there were later rumors that the pair had reconciled, but they were quickly put to rest. It was during this time that tans really started to see a change in Rob’s attitude and behavior.

Rob Kardashian, now a college graduate with a business degree, is in the midst of trying to figure out his next career move. In April 2014, Rob was seen hanging out with up and coming British pop star Rita Ora. The two dated for a couple of months, but things ended when Rob took to twitter to blast Rita Ora, accusing her of infidelity and many other things.

During and especially after this relationship, Rob started to put on more and more weight. He admitted in another episode of his family’s show that this relationship just resulted in him losing a lot of money and gaining 65 pounds; alarming Kris Jenner and the rest of the family.

Kris Jenner, explained throughout the episodes of the show that her son’s health was worrying her, and she didn’t understand how her son could gain so much weight in such a short period of time. She decided to take matters into her own hands by having an intervention with her son. After having her son’s blood taken, results indicated that her son’s liver numbers were extremely high, and other levels indicated that his health was in danger. Rob then began working out with the family’s trainer Gunnar Peterson, and fans thought Rob was finally on the right path. Rob Kardashian even had a stint on Dancing With The Stars, where he surpassed everyone’s expectations and placed third on the series.

Rob Kardashian then flaunted not only a weight loss, but also his high-end sock line “Arthur George.” Fans and viewers were really happy to see Rob in a better place… but that didn’t last long. Rob started to again take a turn for the worse, and started putting on weight yet again.

In May 2014, Kim Kardashian, Rob’s second oldest sister, was set to marry rapper and fashion designer Kanye West in Florence, Italy. However, after hearing derogatory comments about this weight from the media, Rob decided against attending his sister’s wedding. Thankfully, Kim understood, but felt sad to see her brother in such a bad place.

Most recently, Rob, who is not active on social media, posted a picture on Instagram of actress Rosamund Pike covered in blood with the caption, “This is my sister Kim, the bitch from Gone Girl.” Fans wondered if Rob’s supposed bad health and mental state contributed to this odd behavior, but sources confirm that the reality star and businessman just has an odd sense of humor.

Needless to say, fans, including myself, hope that Rob Kardashian gets back on the right track with his physical and mental health. We all miss the jolly little brother that made us laugh constantly, so hopefully one day, fans will hear it again.

Photo Sources: 1, 23456