Body Positive Instagram Accounts
Instagram can be a wonderful way of seeing what your friends or favourite celebrities have been doing; the latest fashion trends and delicious food. However, sometimes it can be quite toxic, especially if you’re spending a lot of your day scrolling through and wondering why your life isn’t as perfect as what you’re seeing on your feed or why you don’t look like some of these insta famous people.
It’s easy to get caught up in people’s accounts and become a bit envious but I try to keep my Instagram as positive as possible and follow accounts I know will make me feel good.
So if you need some new accounts to follow here’s some that I think are pretty great in regards to body confidence.
- dothehotpants (Dana covers issues such as bulimia, body hair and acne
- seemescotland (This is Scotland’s programme to end mental health and show it’s okay to speak about.)
- galdemzine (An online magazine written by women of colour. For their second year anniversary of their annual print edition the theme is ‘HOME’.)
- omgkenzieee (This account is all about self love.)
- lavernecox (Laverne is currently working with Beyonce’s Ivy Park and Orly Nails and always shows that trans is beautiful.)
- bodyposipanda (This beautiful body positive babe is an anorexia conqueror and now an author of Body Positive Power.)
Get following these amazing women and feel inspired and good about yourself.
Source of images: Instagram