bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Hannah Bronfman Photos That Will Motivate You To Workout

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Hannah Bronfman is a DJ, model, entrepreneur and most importantly, she is our fitness inspiration! She is taking the world by storm, racking in at 132k followers on Instagram and with her fairly new app, “Beautified,” she continues to wow us. Her Instagram page and her website, hbfit.com, motivate us to be fit, healthy, and happy. We gathered our top seven Hannah Bronfman inspired photos!

Stretching is so important and Hannah is telling us that right here! Stretching for at least fifteen minutes a day can make such an impact on your life – especially if you do it in the morning because you’re then sure to have a great day!

Speaking of the morning, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Here is a meal that Hannah prepared herself and it is a yummy bowl of “homemade chia seed pudding topped with peaches, bananas and qi’a super food blend.” Sounds delicious, right? Chia seeds are loaded with many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and it will make you feel full for quite some time. 

For those of us that have a little bit of free time, you should definitely try going for a hike. You will be able to get a nice workout in, get some fresh air, and enjoy nature. Hannah is pictured here stretching after finishing what seems like and amazing hike and or run.

We didn’t forget about all you busy bees out there! We know that you may not get the chance to go to the gym because your days are packed. That shouldn’t discourage you and Hannah shows us that you should try home workouts!  In this photo of her working out at home, she is engaging her arms, legs, and abdominal muscles!

More food! Hannah obviously knows how important greens are! Pictured here is a yummy bowl of broccoli, zucchini, and avocado. This is a great meal for anyone trying to eat clean.

Having a workout partner is great because you will be able to motivate each other and if it’s your significant other, that’s even better! Here Hannah is getting in a workout with her boyfriend, Brendan Fallis. Talk about a fun trip to the gym.

With summer right around the corner, it’s time to get beach ready! Here, Hannah is wearing a cute and chic yellow bikini and soaking up the sun.  Can June come any faster?!

There you have it! Hannah Bronfman has inspired us to get fit and healthy and we hope that she inspires you too! Be sure to check out her Instagram page at @hannahbronfman.

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jennifer is a Feature Writer for Her Campus Montclair and a junior at Montclair State University. Jennifer is majoring in nutrition with a concentration in dietetics with a biology minor. She absolutely loves to write and dance and enjoys expressing her creativity through writing and dancing! She recently began practicing yoga and she loves it very much. Jennifer hopes to become a Registered Dietitian and one day write for a health & fitness magazine. Health is very important to Jennifer and she wants to share her love of health and fitness with the world!