Picture this: you’re reunited over break from college with people from your hometown that you definitely haven’t seen for a while. Maybe you’re seeing someone for the first time since high school and 20 questions just isn’t your thing. You know the basics like their favorite color, but how do you ask the juicy questions without it getting awkward? If you want to break the ice with someone you’re interested in but don’t exactly know what to say, let me reintroduce you to truth or dare!
The middle school classic is something we all loved, and it’s definitely more approachable than Never Have I Ever questions. Not everyone wants to be so upfront with the flirty questions they’re asking, and that’s totally OK! If that’s not really your thing, and you like to be a little more nonchalant and have some fun with it, then truth-or-dare is definitely your go-to. It’s the perfect opportunity to get to know your potential fling or partner better and have fun while doing it!
Flirting doesn’t need to be so serious all the time, and asking a few funny, flirty questions or giving a few dares is a good way to make your move while showing your personality. From basic to hilarious, here are the 20 best (and spiciest) truth-or-dare questions for you to try out.
- Truth: What’s your favorite body part on yourself?
I honestly think the way someone answers this question says a lot about them, it’s the perfect icebreaker.
- Dare: Write my name on your favorite body part.
Whether they chose truth or dare, you’re getting an answer on that favorite body part.
- Truth: What gives you the ick?
Don’t forget, you’re taking notes! If your truth-or-dare partner responds with someone you’ve never thought to hate, it’s time to put that piece of information in the back of your mind.
- Dare: Write a love poem dedicated to me and post it on all socials.
Make them work for it in a fun and flirty way!
- Truth: Which do you think is more important: intimacy or romance?
Again, their response will tell you a lot about them. Maybe you’ll want to go out with them, but maybe this is just a college break fling.
- Dare: Close your eyes, pick a random contact, and leave them a dirty voicemail.
Hilarious, but let’s just all manifest it doesn’t land on an ex-situationship.
- Truth: Do you ever dream about me?
Trust me, I’m winking at you through the screen.
- Dare: Take off one piece of clothing, whichever you choose.
I have to admit this one is basic, but it’s a classic.
- Truth: What’s your favorite sex position?
Is it hot in here?
- Dare: DM your celebrity crush and ask them to marry you.
Think about it: if the person you’re talking to is verified on socials or has more than 2,000 followers, you can call them an influencer and say they’re your celebrity crush. Genius.
- Truth: Have you ever been caught by a friend or roommate?
Laughter and funny memories, perfect combination!
- Dare: See if you can pull me with your cheesiest pickup line.
I’m a sucker for those Tinder-troll-turned-partner TikToks, who isn’t?
- Truth: Who’s the better kisser?
Well, it’s time to find out!
- Dare: Put on your favorite song and do your best “Magic Mike” impression.
- Truth: If you had to go on a dating reality TV show, which would you choose?
So many choices! This is such a fun question to help you learn about your peers. Are they a “Too Hot to Handle” or a “Love Island” person?
- Dare: Only answer “yes” to everything I saw for the next hour.
Make this as spicy as you want, the choice is yours (literally, saying yes is the only option).
- Truth: What’s your guilty pleasure?
The correct answer should be you, obviously.
- Dare: Show me your five most recent hidden/my eyes only photos.
You’re either going to see something really spicy or something really weird, it’s a 50/50.
- Truth: Do you have a type?
Once again, the correct answer should be you!
- Dare: Show me your TikTok saved videos.
This says so much more than your Google search history — sorry, not sorry.
Maybe these questions aren’t super deep and maybe they won’t guarantee you’re meeting your soulmate, but I can promise they’re definitely a good time. Flirting doesn’t have to be so try-hard and serious, try to let loose and have fun!