This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at York U chapter.

Black Friday is always an insane event that happens every year. If you missed Black Friday and you didn’t finish your Christmas shopping, Cyber Monday will give you a second chance to get through your list! There are a lot of stores participating on Cyber Monday and I’m here to help you out!

Dynamite

Dynamite will be offering 40% off everything (excluding clearance items). The deals will be ongoing from November 23rd through the 26th. Specifically for Cyber Monday, deals star at 50% off and decrease during the day. If you order over $25, you automatically get free shipping on your purchase. Dynamite always keeps up with the latest trends so this coming holidays, you’ll be set for the family dinners and parties! Go to Dynamite to shop this offer.

Photo via Dynamite

Walmart

Cyber Monday is when Canadians go to online at Walmart.ca to find incredible deals on electronics, home decor, toys and much more. Need a new TV for your living room? Not to worry, Walmart will have deals on Smart and HD TVs. Need a new laptop for next semester? Walmart has fantastic deals on laptops such as the ACER Chromebook. Visit Walmart’s website this Cyber Monday to view more deals available.

Photo via Walmart

GUESS

From November 22-26, Guess will have exclusive online offers on men’s and women’s clothing. If you need a new tote bag for next semester, buying one at GUESS on Cyber Monday is a great opportunity. Shoes, sweaters, and outerwear will also be available to shop online on Cyber Monday. Happy Shopping!

*adds to cart*  Who’s started their countdown to #BlackFriday?! Raise a hand  #GUESSHandbags

A post shared by GUESS (@guess) on

Photo via  GUESS

Aritzia

Aritzia also has incredible deals this Cyber Monday. Between November 23rd and 26th, Aritzia will be offering 50% off with free shipping online. The best deals are on their coats and sweaters which are essential this winter to keep us warm and cozy. Head over to Aritzia.com to see the deals available.

Photo via Aritzia Canada

Victoria’s Secret

Cyber Monday Madness at Victoria’s Secret is filled with crazy deals! The deals started on November 24th, and they offer discounts for their super comfy PJs, underwear, and lingerie. It’s also a great opportunity to get a Victoria’s Secret gift card for someone who wouldn’t want to miss out on their deals. On November 26th, visit Victoria’s Secret Canada for all the great Cyber Monday deals!

Photo via Victoria’s Secret

Nordstrom

During November 23-26, Nordstrom offers up to 60% off sale items. The best deals would include the store’s luxury bed sets, women’s shoes, and men’s button-downs. Nordstrom is also known for their large selection of trendy footwear so feel free to snag some new shoes on this sale. Visit Nordstrom.com to see all their Cyber Monday deals.

Photo via Nordstrom

Sport Chek

Need gym clothes? Sport Chek is offering up to 50% off alpine ski and snowboard equipment, up to %40 off men’s, women’s and kids’ jackets, and 20% off North Face duffels, travel packs and wheeled luggage. They are also offering $80 off men’s and women’s running and training shoes, as well as up to 50% off men’s and women’s clothing. Go to Sportchek.ca on November 26 to see the sweet deals they have on all sportswear and equipment.

Photo via Sport Chek

Shopping is always a fun activity, especially when the sales come and it helps you stick to your holiday shopping budget. As a student, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are events when I could do my holiday shopping really early so I won’t leave it till last minute. You can include these stores in your shopping list this year. I hope you enjoy the shopping that’s ahead!

Wilfrid Laurier University Alumna - BA Honours History & Minor in Sociology and Religion and Culture. York University B.Ed. Her Campus York U Campus Correspondent/ HSA Advisor/ Chapter Advisor.  When I'm not leading the team, advising, or writing you'll find me watching any and every reality T.V show or re-runs of Friends and Gilmore Girls. Semi-classy wine lady who thinks pineapple on pizza is a crime.