Wellness > Mental Health

Social Media Spotlight: Therapist Nedra Tawwab

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Have you ever heard of a social media therapist? I didn’t either until I stumbled upon an Instagram page of a licensed therapist Nedra Tawwab. There I found posts about mental health reminders, tools for setting healthy boundaries in relationships, and so much more. This page and others like it help contribute to a new realm of social media, that in my opinion can be very beneficial and accessible. So, I wanted to highlight some of my favorite posts from Nedra’s page that have helped my mental health and relationships in my life, both with myself and others. 

9H0vNucKmJEfWZpz3gwm85VwKbSEqwzUoiXkSkUb9qb5M5iMBab KB66q1STcPDRqPOfXMmlYER07Nm3l67Ey9177b JiLGFFQrieNri05S4DhV2JGvCB1qpL6J1hScm7AQ7VqRk=s0

yS2dF 91z9mv6vrWStiPkpwNZgOkjzCjRXM3yqMwuTcx0nEHBU4g6ApF RO qJeYqObYh4Mpr0l0uDEut5cuJmaKiv5Q2Wyn5uHrirVlyXbCE48TpeIqIRc3PxjQ4HiYvjWF Sf4=s0

tzt98hv9VODVHBvJEDDGjbfmbx33JT u7K4YoF8wo6XweW5iKJpYd4guu9uA0uRefraN9z54rF5bPR1bOr LFJ5R3HpL7c9EWVQA Qrby82GWjtIgkVteD1efkFEGurtPeoCGh2=s0

3

0dckJWz buuCGb0bI9aTofGI65x9vhAfaITLKSMJkaCAdPqSdn8Ynho2zzVk8G9CICujNZ7t58C0qcWxVI7oiVGn55HbsCXa7ImS ehPXYdMBN0kgYctH 27sQz22HEleT2t2 9=s0

Overall, Nedra’s page has helped me so much in my personal life and with the people around me. I feel like I’m getting extra tools to use with what I’ve learned so far in therapy. I encourage everyone to check out her page to continue to learn more about mental health resources, individual growth, and setting healthy boundaries in relationships. 

Hi! I'm Elizabeth and I am a member of the class of 2024 at W&M. I plan on majoring in Geology with a minor in Marine Science. On campus I am also involved in the W&M Choir and the Marine Science Society! In my free time I love: to read, cook & bake, find new music to listen to, and spend lots of time on Pinterest!