This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Eating healthy can be extremely difficult, especially if you have no idea where to start! Pinterest is a great place for inspiration; but honestly, you probably can’t make anything that nice, even if you follow the recipes step-by-step. Here are some foolproof healthy snack ideas to replace those failed Pinterest creations.

Energy Bites → Granola Bars

From this:

To this:

These no-bake energy bites might seem hassle-free, but they are truly a mess to actually make. However, when you look at the ingredients they are essentially just granola bars. There are many healthy and tasty granola bar brands— that is not to mention that they are already made.

Frozen Yogurt Blueberries → Frozen Yogurt Go-Gurt

From this:
To this:

Covering yogurt in blueberries and freezing them is very easy to prepare, but sometimes you just don’t have any fruit—or the patience—to cover each individual blueberry! An even easier to go about it is to just freeze yogurt. Or, if you’re feeling nostalgic, go with Go-Gurt.  

Peanut Butter Banana Boats → Banana with Peanut Butter

From this:

To this:

This recipe is not so much a matter of difficulty, it’s just slightly unnecessary. Why attempt to make the perfect “Banana Boat” when you can just cover your banana with peanut butter?

Baked Apple Cinnamon Chips → Cinnamon and Sugar Apples

From this:

To this:

Don’t have an oven or time to prepare snacks? Me neither. Cut your apple into slices, put the slices in a bag or bowl with cinnamon sugar, and shake them for apples with a little extra flavor. Pro tip: Put the slices in the microwave for a few seconds to soften the apples.

If you’re a busy person who wants to be healthier, hopefully these tips can simplify your life. Happy healthy snacking!

Chloe Billstrom

Wisconsin '20

A junior studying Sociology, Spanish, and Global Health who also has a love for writing and languages.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!