10 of the Best Baking Instas to Follow

If you’ve got a bit of a sweet tooth, follow these fabulously tasty looking baking Instagrams to get your fix! Not only will they brighten up your feed, but they’ll inspire you to create your next masterpiece in the kitchen. Whether you follow just for the pleasing aesthetic or for recipe inspirations, you can’t go wrong keeping up with these fantastic bakers.

1. @drakeoncake

Check out some funky cake decorations featuring lyrics from your favorite Drake hits. You’ll find yourself longing for a piece of this cake while singing along.

2. @thebakefeed

Follow this bake feed for every season’s greatest sweets. With recipes from pumpkin spice streusel to parmesan and garlic stuffed rolls, this is the place to go for your celebration baking needs.

3. @emcdowell

The love @emcdowell has for baking shines right through her feed. Always having her oven on, this baker’s feed has new things every day and will always keep you wanting more.

4. @mollyyeh

This Food Network show host of Girl Meets Farm uses her all natural sprinkles and family traditions to make a bake feed that’s completely unique.

5. @joythebaker

Based in New Orleans, this food blogger makes some of the yummiest looking beignets and bakes you’ve ever seen. You won’t be able to stop scrolling through her amazing and sunny feed.

6. @acozykitchen

@acozykitchen never fails to put together a beautiful piece of baking art; not only will you want to eat everything she makes, but you’ll probably want to look at it all day long too.   

7. @katie_clova

With her feed centered around memorable and unique bakes for all of life’s moments, @katie_clova has a yummy recipe for every occasion.

8. @brownedbutterblondie

@brownedbutterblondie’s aesthetic is to die for — just like her bakes! Follow this blogger’s baking Insta for the loveliest looking desserts you could ever ask for.

9. @tutti_dolci

With goodies piled high all over her feed, @tutti_dolci will inspire you to make a batch of your favorite sweet treat for all the people you love.  

10. @bromabakery

Founder of the Foodtography School, you’re sure to see some beautiful bakes and foodtography from @bromabakery’s feed. Her photos will keep you inspired and wanting to try it for yourself!

So, whether you’re looking for recipes to celebrate with, Insta aesthetic inspiration or just a little something sweet in your feed, you can’t go wrong following any of these deliciously beautiful baking Instagrams. Bon appetit!