All the Secret (and Not-So-Secret) Perks of Having Small Boobs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

All of high school I was definitely part of the “Itty Bitty Titty Committee” and I thought that it was the worst thing humanly possible. I remember moving up from that AA and thinking it was the best day of my life. Now, being a nice “mature young adult,” I see that there are actually SOOO many upsides to small boobs, so start embracing your body!

You Can Always Make Them Look Bigger

Well, thank god for Victoria Secret and La Senza because there are so many options. Having small boobs means you can always make them look bigger than they are, which is super nice because its definitely harder to make big boobs appear smaller. Invest in an “adds 2 cups” bra and instant cleavage!

No Bra? No Problem!

Pasties, backless bras or wearing literally nothing is something that is always an option.

Running is Easier

Small boobs = Running without the fear of your boobs slapping you in the face. Pretty self-explanatory.

Some Clothes Just Look Cuter

Certain types of clothing are just made for people who are less endowed. Lots of freedom in picking out bodysuits, bralettes and crop tops, without being scared that your chest is going to fly all over the place.

Less Back Pain

Unfortunately, back pain is commonly associated with larger boobs, so the less weight you’re carrying on your chest the better.

Sleeping on Your Stomach

You can comfortably sleep on your stomach without feeling like you are suffocating or squishing your boobs.

Fear of Sagging is Not Even on Your Mind

Many women continually fear about “saggy tits” as they age, but if you have barely there boobs then there is no need to worry of anything sagging!

Bras Have Space For Other Things

Because your boobs aren’t taking over your bra, there is room to slip a lipstick, credit card or phone in there. It’s basically like having an extra purse without having the hassle of carrying an actual purse.

CUTE BRAS

There is so much more variety and you aren’t stuck choosing between beige, black or white. There are so many patterns, colours and styles that are offered in smaller sizes, so you have more choices!

Emma Grace

Wilfrid Laurier

Jenna Steadman

Wilfrid Laurier

4th year Psychology major at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo ON.