This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

In the excitement of packing away all the coats and tights, and thinking of cherishing much-awaited summer nights, we often forget to keep some important things in mind. Don’t worry with keeping all your crazy emotions of enjoying this holiday season intact, we are sharing some awesome tips that will help you flaunt and rock this summer season.

Hydrate, Hydrate and Hydrate

We’ve all heard the three things make a movie successful and that is entertainment, entertainment and entertainment. Well, in a similar way, only three things can keep your body fueled up this summer and that is hydration, hydration and hydration. Drinking the right amount of water can help you prevent illness, improve brain function, help and maintain body weight, and will also keep your bones and muscles healthy. Moreover, this is the most economical facial which we can all wear every day. So, don’t forget to drink up, otherwise your body’s nutrients will shrink.

Break the cage and start exercising

When the white bedsheet has disappeared from outside, try spending an increased amount of time outdoors. Exercising and breathing in the fresh air will improve your cardiovascular system, help you recover from stress, reduce pain and above all, will make you happy from within. If you don’t have much time, just opt for walking and jogging to your work or study place.

Let’s join hands in blooming nature

“Whatever you sow, you shall reap” is a very common quote we all have been hearing since our childhood. Why not execute this saying in its literal sense? Yes, I mean let’s plant a small garden, or set up a flower box, or maybe a flower pot this summer. This will not only relieve your physical and mental stress but will also fill your life as well as nature with happiness and purity.

Time to revolutionize your skincare routine

It’s one of the most important steps when the weather takes a turn. We all are stuck with heavy oils and creams during the winter, which is fruitful to fight against dry skin—but, don’t forget to switch to something lighter and sun-protective to cope with the arrival of the sun. Try buying moisturizers and creams with a broad sun protection factor so that you can say no to sunburns and protect your face from UVA and UVB rays.

Eat fresh to refresh

No doubt the thought of eating healthy runs through our mind a dozen times a day, but how many of us implement it? Hard to answer… Right? So, let’s pledge to eat refreshing fruits and vegetables to minimize the risk of dehydration, dullness and weakness in the body. Try to eat something full of vitamins, minerals and nutrients every 2 hours. If in any case, the scorching heat puts a hold on your desire to eat much, eat some citrus foods to get a snack full of required nutrients.

I hope you all will follow these tips and head toward a healthy and brighter summer. Wishing you all healthy, hydrated, happy and sunburn-free summers!