Smooth Wax Bar Comes To Western Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Smooth Wax Bar has opened a new location on the Western University Campus in the University Community Centre (UCC). You can find the new wax bar in the basement, next to The Book Store.

Students are able to register for an eight month membership where they can choose a service to receive once a month with a 20% discount. The membership also includes a 15% discount on other services, as well as 10% off all products.

Similar to other locations, Western’s Smooth Wax Bar features its signature soothing waxing techniques. Each specialist is a trained waxologist hired to assist both men and women with their waxing needs.

The waxing specialists provide guests a brief background on all their products to ensure skin safety.

“We use only top quality imported waxes and we have hired Waxologists who are masters of their craft (and clean freaks!). Add in fabulous service that is fast, ouch-free and priced right. Just waxing at its best,” says the Smooth Wax Bar website.

Groups up to four can book appointments online and choose a service, date and a specific specialist for their spa treatment.

Smooth Wax Bar Western is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.

Have you tried Smooth Wax Bar’s new location? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!