alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet the VP Communications: Anika Int’Hout

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

How old are you? “19.”

Hometown? “Vancouver, BC.”

What program are you in? “I’m majoring in [Media, Information and Technoculture] and minoring in creative writing.”

Why did you want to become a member of Her Campus Western?

“I became a member of Her Campus Western in my first-year because I loved the kind of content they were creating and the stories they were telling. I also love how Her Campus Western is full of strong, confident and creative women who support each other.” 

What are your interests/hobbies?

“When I am not writing, I can be found baking, scrapbooking, going for a walk, playing video games or watching movies and TV shows.”

Favorite place you’ve traveled to?

“Belgium—they have the best chocolate!”

What do you want to be when you grow up?

“I would really like to be an advertising copywriter. Advertising copywriters are basically responsible for all the words in ads and that is definitely [something] I would love to try.”

Any pets?

“Sadly no, but I really really want a dog.” 

When you retire, where can we find you?

“Ooooh I honestly don’t know. Probably on a beach somewhere, writing a book. But who knows what the future holds!”

Who inspires you the most?

“Honestly, my mom. She is so brave and strong, yet kind and compassionate. She has taught me so much including to never give up and to always be kind to everyone.”