This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wells chapter.

These past few weeks of school have been stressful. I’ve been the most stressed out I’ve ever been. On top of everything, I’m sick with the flu.

Because of midterms and the general stress of being alive and a college student, I haven’t been taking very good care of myself lately, and have been ignoring how crummy I’ve been feeling.

So for spring break, I’m doing nothing but taking care of myself. Here are all of the things I’m doing over break to recharge after midterms. You should try it out too!

Sleep

I’m sure none of us have been actually getting the recommended 8 hours of sleep because we’ve been up all night cramming for those midterms. The first thing I’m doing this break is sleeping. 

Me Time

Due to all of the cramming and test-taking, I have had zero time for myself. So over break, I’m taking time to do everything I want to do; taking a bath, listening to music, playing my favorite games, reading a book, and seeing my friends are all on my list of things to do.

Skin-Care Galore 

I’ve been neglecting myself and my skin recently. I’ve basically dropped off of the skincare routine I had been doing every night. I’m getting myself back into my skincare groove to feel the best I can this spring.

Cleaning

With everything else I’ve been neglecting, the state of my dorm room has become abysmal. Over break, I’m going to deep clean and declutter everything and get rid of things that I don’t need anymore.

These are just a few things that I’m doing to get my life back together after the stress of midterm season, feel free to join me in this week of self-care!

Sabrina is a first year, Chemistry major at Wells College. They are a first generation college student with a serious passion for equality, sustainability, and all things art.
Wells Womxn