What You Need To Survive Spring Quarter

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Welcome back to Spring Quarter, everyone! Here is the essentials you need to survive the last stretch of the academic year.

1. 1. DivaCup

DivaCup promotion

Spring has sprung. The flowers are out. The sun is starting to shine again. It’s a time of rejuvenation, renewal, rebirth, and anything that really starts with “re.” Hey, speaking of birth, let’s talk about menstruation. 

Okay, this isn’t just a Spring Quarter essential, this is an every month essential for anyone who has a uterus. Introducing the DivaCup.

What is the DivaCup?

The DivaCup is a reusable menstrual cup made of semi-flexible medical-grade silicone. This handy dandy period pal is an eco-friendly, environmentally-conscious alternative to tampons or pads and catches period flow leak-free!

The DivaCup is:

Reusable (up to 1 year), economical, and eco-friendly (Fact: 1 DivaCup replaces 240 disposable menstrual products and approx. 250- 350 pounds of disposable waste in a lifetime) 

Wearable for up to 12 hours at a time 

100% medical grade silicone, with no added chemicals (no BPA), latex, dyes or plastics 

Ultra-hygienic, comfortable, convenient and made in Canada

Please ensure you read the User Guide prior to use (comes in DivaCup box) 

It comes in 3 model sizes:

Model 0 is for those under 18

Model 1 is for those who are under 30 and have a medium menstrual flow

Model 2 is for those who are over 30 and/or have a heavier menstrual flow

No more worries about changing your tampon every 2 hours! No more worries about leaking through your white pants! No more creating huge amounts of waste every month! The DivaCup is here to ensure that you can go swimming and run and jump through fields of daisies even on your heaviest day.

2. 2. First Aid Beauty

First Aid Beauty Survival Kit Product Samples

Look, we’re all students here. Let’s agree that we’re too familiar with those long nights of studying, going to bed at the early hours of the morning and being too tired to take care of our skin. What’s up with that? Spring is about hitting a reset button. Maybe it’s time to refresh your skin routine! 

Here’s where First Aid Beauty comes in. 

Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration

Relief for Dry, Distressed skin, Even Eczema

What it is:  A fast-absorbing, rich moisturizer that provides instant and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin and eczema. 

Award-winning Ultra Repair Cream is instantly absorbed for immediate relief for parched skin. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, & the whole family. Formulated with colloidal oatmeal this soothing moisturizer leaves your skin feeling smooth, hydrated, & comfortable after just a single use. 

Clinical Results: 

In an independent clinical study, the Ultra Repair Cream had a:

169% immediate improvement in skin hydration

100% reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness

100% found that the product helped soothe, moisturize and condition skin 

It is also:

Safe for Sensitive Skin

Dermatologist Tested

Non-toxic

Cruelty Free

Face Cleanser

A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water.

Infused with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin. This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin’s natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.

Solution for: Dryness, Redness 

For balanced, dry, oily and combination skin types

Hello Fab Coconut Smoothie Priming Moisturizer  

Product Copy Points:

Formulated with Coconut Water and other superfood ingredients, this natural, complexion-enhancing moisturizer instantly brightens, hydrates and smooths in one simple step, while helping blur the appearance of pores and imperfections.

Makeup meets skincare with this two-in-one moisturizer and makeup-gripping primer. Formulated with superfood ingredients that are rich in vital proteins, electrolytes and minerals and infused with a natural coconut scent, this priming moisturizer hydrates and smoothes skin as light-reflecting Micro-Pearls impart a subtle, dewy luminosity. The result is beautiful, healthy-looking skin when worn alone and long-lasting makeup when used as a prep step.

Solutions for: Dryness, Dullness, Pores, Uneven Skin Tone, Uneven Texture

3. 3. Hallmark Good Mail

It is quite the norm to communicate with your friends and loved through text, but why not change it up and write it with a card? With Hallmark Good Mail, you can not only send them a heartfelt note but do it on cards that you can match to whoever you are sending them to. Whether that be clever messages that sound just like you, to pretty florals for your best friend, to eye-catching designs that are simple and chic.

With Hallmark Good Mail, it has never been easier to write and deliver cards to your loved ones that bring one another closer and is super inexpensive to do so! Sending cards shows that you care more because cards do more. To shop for Hallmark cards, go to hallmark.com

4. 4. AZO’s Complete Feminine Balance Daily Probiotic

Health Vagina Sex Periods Std Feminism

Let’s talk about finding our body’s inner balance. We all know with busy schedules and life in general that make it seem like with off balance especially when it comes to your vaginal environment. With the AZO’s Complete Feminine Balance Daily Probiotic, you can achieve that wanted inner balance.

You may be wondering why you need probiotics for your vaginal health. Other probiotics you may be taking from foods, like cereals, are not formulated for that purpose. This probiotic is different than others as it has INTELLIFLORATM which is a blend of 4 species of beneficial bacteria found in healthy women. It works so well that it works in 7 days! 

Complete Feminine Balance Daily Probiotic 

Restores the natural balance of good bacteria and yeast*

Helps maintain a healthy pH*

Clinically shown to work in 7 days††

Safe for pregnant women‡‡