The BEST Sports-Bras

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

We all know that buying adorable workout clothes is the best motivation to work out – you have to take them out of your closet and show them off, and that means you’ve got to go to the gym! One of my guilty pleasures is spending way too many hours online shopping for sports bras, particularly the bright and patterned ones!

Nike Pro Classic, $35

These bras are the classic go to for most of us, and for a good reason! They are super comfortable, supportive and come in SO many colors (There are 15 choices at the moment).

Lululemon 50 Rep Bra, $48

These sports bras are so reliable, and so so so cute! These patterns are adorable, and they look would look good with any bottoms. They are a little pricier, but so worth it!

Forever 21, $7.80-$14.80

I remember trying on my first sports bra at Forever 21, and not expecting to like them at all.  I kind of had this idea that if you’re not primarily a sports gear shop, you probably won’t have any nice stuff, but boy was I wrong. These are my favorite sports bras of all time. They’re so comfortable and cute and I absolutely adore them! PLUS: they’re really affordable!

Victoria’s Secret Front-Close Bra, $54.50-63.50

Front-close bras, especially sports bras, can seem super weird, but they’re actually so handy! The most annoying thing every about sports bras is how hard it can sometimes be to get it off after a good workout, especially when they are really tight fitting. The front-close bras make this all so much easier, and look how cute the patterns are!!

Niina Kurki

Vanderbilt