WCW: 5 Reasons Why We Love Ariana Grande

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Ariana Grande is a girl we’ve all either loved since the start of Victorious, or have grown to love by the release of her second album, My Everything. Who knew such a big, beautiful voice could come out of such a small, petite frame? 

What really did it for us was her performance at the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion show! The cute and sassy Ariana has made her way into our hearts as this week’s Woman Crush Wednesday! Here are 5 reasons why we love her!

1. She has the voice of an angel

Ariana has a voice that could blow anyone away. Often compared to the great Mariah Carey herself, Ari’s incredibly wide vocal range is unmatched by most artists. Katy Perry even credited her for being “the best female vocal in pop music today” and said she has “literally the best voice”!

2. She has a pure image

Although she’s undoubtedly matured over the years, Ari has kept her image innocent and fun, yet feminine and age appropriate. She is one of few young female artists who don’t need big boobs or curves to hold the audience’s attention—her voice does all the talking.

3. Whenever she wears her hair down, it’s fabulous

Ariana has told her fans why she hardly ever wears her real hair down, which we completely understand. But we have to admit, Ari looks amazing sans the ponytail.

4. Her simplistic fashion sense

Ariana has said on multiple occasions that her fashion idol is Audrey Hepburn, which makes total sense—Audrey was the epitome of minimalist style.

5. These Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show pictures

Enough said.

President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Valdosta State, and a Mass Media major. Loves spaghetti and is currently waiting for someone to teach her how to play her guitar. Never meets a stranger. Hi :)