HC Valdosta Works with Valdosta Youth

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

On Wednesday, the HC Valdosta Executive Board spent time with children between the ages of 9 and 13 to help them be journalists for the day! Each child was able to write a little something about themselves so that our viewers can get the chance to know them. Check out their great first articles below!

My name is Diavian but I like to be called Dijoany or Dee. When I grow up I want to be an actor, singer, or model. My favorite subjects are art and music. In my spare time I like to write stories on watpad. Dance, and play courthouse in my local middle park. When I graduate high school I would like to go to the University of California and Valdosta State University.

My name is Koreyion Cobb, but I like to be called Korey. When I grow up I want to be a singer, football player, basketball player, and a boxer. When I graduate I want to go to Valdosta State University.

My name is Corey but I like to be called CJ. When I grow up I want to be a rapper and my favorite song is “Hit the Folks.” My favorite subjects are math, social studies and reading.

My name is Antonio, but I like to be called AJ. When I grow up I want to be a police, a rapper, a lawyer, and a construction worker. My favorite subjects are math and science. In my spare time I like football, riding my hover board, and playing baseball. I also draw. When I graduate high school, I want to go to Clark Atlanta. 

My name is Jaru but I like to be called Jay. When I grow up I want to be a football player. My favorite subject is math. In my spare time I like to play football with my brother and my cousin. When I graduate high school I want to go to Valdosta State University and play for the NFL football team.

My name is Serenity Walker, but sometimes few people call me Ren Ren. When I grow up I want to be a singer or cosmetologist. My favorite subject is social studies with my homeroom teacher Mr. Arnett. In my spare time I love to hang with my friends. If I get bored then I will sing around the house or watch movies. When I graduate high school I want to attend Georgia Technical College or VSU. 

My name is Zyporia. When I grow up, I want to be an E.R. nurse. MY favorite subjects are ELA and social studies. In my spare time, I like to spend time with my grandma, I like to eat, and play on my phone. When I graduate high school, I want to go to Valdosta State University.

My name is Robert and I like to be called RJ. When I grow up I want to be a singer, actor, lawyer, police officer, fire fighter, construction worker, etc. My favorite subjects are math, science, and sometimes social studies, P.E. and music. What I like to do is dance, play courthouse, and run track. So when I graduate I want to go to Los Angeles City College or Valdosta State University.

My name is Kiel Walker but I want to be called KW. When I grow up I want to be a highs school teacher and an engineer because I like fixing computers and I am good with problems. I also want to be a fire fighter, and I want to be in the military. I want be a Christian like my dad and a police officer. My favorite subject is science, social studies, and ELA. In my spare time I like to play outside and play with my sister and my brother with the kick ball or play football with just my brother and I like to eat. When I graduate high school I want to go to Valdosta State University, Georgia state University and many other colleges.

My name is Alfredo but I like to be called AJ. When I grow up want to be a football player.  My favorite subject is math and social studies. In my spare time I like to play my game, play football, and spend time with my family. When I graduate high school I want to go to Valdosta University and play football for the Falcons.

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.