This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet Courtney Crafter! She is a beautiful and outgoing senior, originally from Decatur Ga, majoring in Mass Media here at Valdosta State! Check out below to learn more about Courtney as she takes over for the Campus Spotlight! 

HC: Let’s start off with what inspired you to come to Valdosta State University?

CC: Initially, I didn’t know where I wanted to go. Then I found my best friend was going to attend Valdosta, so I looked into the school. I read and researched their Mass Media program and decided to attend the school.

HC: What is your favorite thing about VSU?

CC: My favorite thing about VSU is the various organizations on campus. There is literally an organization tailored to every diverse individual at Valdosta State.

HC: What all are you involved in on campus/ off campus?

CC: Media Arts Geniuses, Model Mentors, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.

HC: With all of the activities and organizations you participate in, what is your best advice on time management?

CC: PRIORITIZE. I put my school first, then work, and then worry about my organizations.

HC: What is your favorite hobby?

CC: Dance and Modeling!

HC: What are your best qualities?

CC: I am extremely determined; when I set a goal I don’t let anything stop me from reaching it.

HC: What inspires you the most?

CC: My mother inspires me the most! 

HC: What is your favorite Quote?

CC: “Don’t worry about anything: instead pray about everything. Tell God your needs and don’t forget to thank him for your answers.”

Philippians 4:6

HCXO!

Freshman at Valdosta State University, Love fashion,positive vibes, and laughing! Enjoying every day like it's my last.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.