Local Student Starts New Years Resolution Early

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Local student Trish Hawker has jumped into the new years resolution season a few weeks early this year. 

“2019 was just so freaking annoying, right? I need to make sure that 2020 is truly the year of me.” 

Beyond attempting yoga, learning a new language, and updating her passport for a getaway to Brazil, Hawker has done everything possible to make 2020 “her year”. 

Even though Trish has been making a lot of positive change in her life, her friends aren’t so confident about how long this is going to last into the new year. One of her closest friends, April commented, “She does this every year. I’ve learned not to get my hopes up at this point.”

DISCLAIMER: Satire

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.