Local Student Spends Six Hours on Halloween Look

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Local fashionista April Yates is reportedly starting her Halloween festivities much earlier than everyone else. The Retail Merchandising Major is trying to cement her budding status as an influencer, and has decided that Halloween is her time to shine.

“I really want to stand out amongst everyone else for Halloween; I have to look amazing. My second-best friend, Bree, is coming over at four that morning to start the makeup process, and to do before photos. When we’re all glammed up, I have this girl Trish in the apparel program helping me get the costume fitted perfectly. I’ve spent six weeks planning and prepping this outfit, and she needs to take it in again to extenuate for my best angles.

When asked about her plans for that day, April simply commented, “Nothing that big, just a few photo shoots around town, appearances at the major parties and clubs, and then I’ll probably be in bed by 10.”

At press time, one of April’s roommates reported that April had already begun planning for her Holiday Season postings.

DISCLAIMER: Satire

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.