This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Do you have trouble getting motivated to workout? With this playlist, you will get motivated to workout even with your busy summer schedule.

“Sexy and I Know It” – LMFAO

This song helps you feel confident about how you look with an upbeat rhythm to help keep you motivated!

“International Love” – Pitbull

This up-tempo song is perfect for cardio and helps you walk at a faster pace.

“Born This Way” – Lady Gaga

This song no only has fist-pumping energy, but inspiring words to keep you motivated.

“Stronger” – Kelly Clarkson

Who doesn’t love an empowering women song? Along with the awesome beats, the lyrics help remind you that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!

“Roar” – Katy Perry

This upbeat song is motivating with a great beat. It also reminds us that we are champions and to let out our inner roar!

Enjoy the music and have a great summer!

I am a freshman attending the University of Wisconsin Stout. My major is Professional Communication and Emerging Media with a concentration in Applied Journalism. I am from a small town in Southeast Wisconsin. I love everything and anything Disney. Recently, I have gotten into RunDisney. It brings my love of Disney together with living a healthier lifestyle. After college, I hope to obtain a job with Disney, preferably in the RunDisney division.
Her Campus at UW-Stout