This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

The dreaded midterms are finally here at La Crosse. Whether you already done with all of yours or still have a few more coming up, you probably feel a great amount of stress. What better way to cope with stress than a Spa Day? I know, I know–we are all college students too and know you don’t have money to blow at the overpriced, real spa, so here are some easy DIY Spa Hacks you can even do in your dorm!

Dry Elbows and Knees

With the air getting colder and winter approaching our skin begins to get dry. Get some lemons and rub them on the dry areas. The acidity of the lemons will help soften those areas.

Tired Eyes

As cute as dark under eye circles are, you should really consider this hack. Buy some green tea iced tea and mix up a batch. Soak the iced tea on a couple of cotton rounds (similar to cotton balls but they are flat) and set them on your eyes. The caffeine and antioxidants will help reduce the inflammation–making your eyes seem less tired.

Olive Oil

Olive Oil has more purposes than just for cooking! Rub about two tablespoons onto your hair and your scalp and massage it well. This will help promote a healthy scalp. Next take a warm, damp towel and wrap it around your hair for about 20-30 minutes. This will help the Olive Oil really soak into your scalp. Then, rinse out the Olive Oil with shampoo (this may take a couple washings). Finally enjoy your new, luscious hair!

Try any of these DIY Spa Tricks or feel free to Pinterest you own ideas! Enjoy and relax!