Our Top 6 Most Popular Celebrities Profiles!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Check out our top 6 most read Campus Celebrities on Her Campus UVM. 

To view the full profile, just click the link of the title!

6. Courtney Casper & Oxfam UVM by Marissa Villegas

PREVIEW OF PROFILE:
You may have heard of the newest club on campus, Oxfam UVM, an organization dedicated to raising awareness of global issues that women around the world face everday. If you haven’t, we definitely reccomend pausing that Pretty Little Liars episode you may have missed or taking a break from Chem homework to see what UVM sophomore and club co-leader, Courtney Casper, and Oxfam UVM are doing on campus and how they’re making a difference one step at a time!

5. Joey Gags by Marissa Villegas

PREVIEW OF PROFILE: 
It goes far beyond the classic story of an ordinary kid from suburbia, trying to make it big with a few rhymes and a drum to his fingertips. This involves passion, a deep loyalty towards fans, and actively pursuing a dream on its way to reality. Joey Gags, formally known as Joseph Gagliardo, is the rapper at UVM that everybody should know…and they do.

4. I’M PARTYING by Emily Meltzer

PREVIEW OF PROFILE:
You’ve seen them all around Burlington. The block lettered, bright colored tee shirts that fill the steps of Bailey Howe on a sunny day, the stickers across the backs of laptops and the crowds of fans repping the shirts at concerts. Springing from a joke between friends, I’M PARTYING has quickly become a staple of the wardrobe of students at the University of Vermont.

3. Just George! by Mo McGraw Bentley

PREVIEW OF PROFILE: 
You can’t live on Redstone and not know George, the Redstone Express bus driver.

He’s been driving buses for the past 40 years and UVM was lucky enough to get him on board four years ago. He’s known as the guy who’s always smiling and asking how you’re doing. When asked about his favorite part of the job, he replied, “Intermingling with kids, seeing how they’re doing, watching them [interact].” And his least favorite? “Stupid people”, he responded with a chuckle.

2. Catamount Pride with X10 & JRod by Marissa Villegas

PREVIEW OF PROFILE:
Have you ever caught a glimpse of “The Real Groovy UV” on YouTube?

Well if you’re ever looking for a few chuckles, I highly suggest taking a few minutes to watch it (maybe even multiple times like myself and friends). Luckily, I was able to meet up with the guys behind the video and share a few laughs at what they had to say.

1. Charlie Like The River by Katie Richter

PREVIEW OF PROFILE:
You’ve seen the trend combust like a wildfire across campus. Simple pieces of wood skillfully adorned, effortlessly hanging low around the necks of UVM students. The creative spark of Charles Hudson, or better known as Charlie like the River began out of plain boredom- and has evolved into a successful and tasteful business. The studio art major has high hopes for the expansion of his spring line, attracting attention from fellow students and charity alike.

Nominate a Campus Celebrity by inboxing
us on facebook, or sending Campus Correspondent, Marissa Villegas, your nomination
to marissavillegas@hercampus.com!