Copycat Recipes From Your Favorite Restaurants

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Being stuck at home means not being able to go out to our favorite restaurants. While food delivery services like Uber Eats and Postmates are still available, not every restaurant is offering takeout. Here are a few recipes to fix your cravings!

Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuits

I am obsessed with these chicken biscuits! They make the perfect bite-sized breakfast, lunch, or dinner! (Tip: add a dab of honey at the end for a sweet and savory flavor!)

Find the recipe here.

Panera Mac and Cheese

I used this recipe the other night and it was so quick and easy to follow! If you’re a fan of creamy mac and cheese, this is the recipe for you!

Find the recipe here.

Olive Garden’s Fettucine Alfredo

I discovered this recipe last week and have already used it three times! The creamy homemade sauce will have everyone asking for seconds.

Find the recipe here.

Wendy’s Frosty

This is truly the simplest recipe ever! With only 3 ingredients, this frosty will become your new go-to summer treat!

Find the recipe here.

Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0