PINK Hosts Active Launch Fitness Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

The University of Utah PINK Campus Team will be hosting an event to launch the new Active Line apparel! 

Where: The University of Utah Union, West Ballroom

When: Tuesday, October 4th, 6-8 PM

This event will be partnering with KIND bars, so expect to receive a yummy treat! Panhellenic will also be partnering for the event and will provide nachos and churros. 

Along with these treats, every girl who attends will receive a raffle ticket for coming. Opportunities to win extra raffle tickets will be available throughout the event.

A 50 minute Caliente class (similar to Zumba) will begin at 6:30 pm, with SWOOP making a special appearance!

Her Campus and PINK will be providing many prizes for attendees to win once the fitness class is over. 

The event is open to University of Utah students.  To RSVP, Click this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/886217271522671/

I have a deep love for mermaids, pitbulls, swearing, and all things involving food.  Shania Twain is my spirit animal and I'm a converted Belieber.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor