This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Vanessa Hudgens = High School Musical? Not anymore! Vanessa Hudgens = fashion inspo and life idol. In all seriousness, Vanessa is life. She can pull off the boho look, preppy, slouchy (which looks fabulous somehow) and casual. Here are some looks to drool over!

Wow. No other words. Just, wow. 

Angel? What are you doing down on Earth?

Goddess in her comfy oversized sweater.

Please let me be you for one day. I want to know how a princess lives.

So casual yet, so gorgeous.

She looks stunning with any hairstyle. Tell me how this is fair?!

Serena Vander-who?

Bohemian Queen. 

You can throw the ugliest pair of shoes, frumpiest sweater, and smelliest pair of pants at Vanessa and she will walk out looking like she just got off the red carpet. Only true goddesses are capable of that.

Sources: All photos from http://vanessahudgensfashionstyle.tumblr.com/

Cynthya is a sophomore at USFSP majoring in Mass Communications. She currently holds the position of Editing and Content Chair in her chapter. She aspires to work at Cosmopolitan and write to her heart’s desire. She loves to be adventurous and often agrees to try new things with a, “why not?” attitude. She loves the city life because she was raised in South Korea and sees herself living in New York among all the skyscrapers and cabs one day. She's destined to becoming a dog lady because she has so much love for every pooch. You can contact her by email at cwalker12@mail.usf.edu or follower her on Instagram at @your_cynsation.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.