nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The 12 Days of Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

On the first day of finals my teachers gave to me…

Only one week before the exam to study

On the second day of finals my teachers gave to me…

2 loud roommates and only one week before the exam to study

On the third day of finals my teachers gave to me…

3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study

On the fourth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

4 presentations, 3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study

On the fifth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

5 pints of ice cream, 4 presentations, 3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study

On the sixth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

6 mental breakdowns, 5 pints of ice cream, 4 presentations, 3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study

On the seventh day of finals my teachers gave to me…

7 all-nighters, 6 mental breakdowns, 5 pints of ice cream, 4 presentations, 3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study

On the eighth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

8 cups of coffee, 7 all-nighters, 6 mental breakdowns, 5 pints of ice cream, 4 presentations, 3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study

On the ninth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

9 papers-for-writing, 8 cups of coffee, 7 all-nighters, 6 mental breakdowns, 5 pints of ice cream, 4 presentations, 3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study

On the tenth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

10 pencils breaking, 9 papers-for-writing, 8 cups of coffee, 7 all-nighters, 6 mental breakdowns, 5 pints of ice cream, 4 presentations, 3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study

On the eleventh day of finals my teachers gave to me…

11 classmates crying, 10 pencils breaking, 9 papers-for-writing, 8 cups of coffee, 7 all-nighters, 6 mental breakdowns, 5 pints of ice cream, 4 presentations, 3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study

On the twelfth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

12 tequila shots-for-taking, 11 classmates crying, 10 pencils breaking, 9 papers-for-writing, 8 cups of coffee, 7 all-nighters, 6 mental breakdowns, 5 pints of ice cream, 4 presentations, 3 free-loading partners, 2 loud roommates and only a week before the exam to study