samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Mental Health

15 Moods for When College is Killing You Slowly

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Your mood when…

1. You reach hour 6 of studying without taking any breaks

2. You realize that you’re probably going to fail even if you pull an all-nighter because you just don’t know the material

3. You inevitably get distracted and know you should keep working but you honestly can’t do it anymore

4. You fall into bed after a long day of (barely) studying because it was just *so* exhausting

5. You email your professor to ask for an extension on that paper that you totally had time to do but you wasted all of it watching Netflix instead

6. Your friends say “Hey! Let’s go study in the library!”

7. You’re sitting in your room watching your friends get ready to go out on a Friday but you have be responsible and study

8. You have no more brain capacity left to keep going but you haven’t finished studying yet

9. You get your grade back for that exam that you thought you aced but were VERY wrong

10. You accept that this semester is going to kill your GPA but it’s fine

11. You get distracted by literally anything else because you are determined to procrastinate even longer

12. You are drowning in assignments but no matter how much you do, you can’t get ahead of it

13. You realize that you may have gone too far with your procrastination this time

14. Your parents call and ask how the semester is going

15. You realize that it might actually be time to reevaluate your study habits… actually no, it’s hopeless…

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!