UNCW’s Ultimate Spring Break To-Do List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Her Campus UNCW is thrilled for Spring Break and we want to ensure you all have everything you need to survive it in style! Whether you’re off to the beach or having a staycation in Wilmington, we have HC-approved must-haves. Check out our Ultimate Spring Break To-Do List below and be sure to enter our giveaway on Instagram and Facebook!

SABRE campus pepper gel: Put your safety first with this pepper spray kit, which so happens to be the perfect shade of pink! With a mission to educate college-aged students on personal safety, this tool can help you stay safe whether you’re downtown or on vacation!

Chipotle: We can’t get enough of Chipotle and their delicious food, so we have Buy One Get One Burrito Cards for you. Stay in town and head to the one in Wilmington, or find one of the many locations wherever break may take you.

Completely Bare wax pack: If you’re staying in town to hit the beach or going to the Caribbean, these wax packs are guaranteed to keep your skin silky smooth for both your face and bikini area. With an easy-to-use process, the brand offers great hair removal products for your needs!

Not Your Mother’s Hair Care: Purifying shampoo and conditioner is a must-have for traveling and keeping your hair fresh on vacation. Bonus: they’re eco-friendly and infused with mint and raspberry extracts, so you’ll smell fantastic, too!

Simon & Schuster, Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell AND The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn: Spring Break calls for some much needed R&R, so it’s the perfect time to catch up on your book list. Check out these fabulous and fun reads to get your mind off of textbooks. Remember the former Delta Gamma sister who sent that awful, degrading email? Yep, she’s part of Dirty Rush!

Luna Bars: What better snack to keep handy than Luna Mini Bars? Pack them in your beach tote or take them on your road trip to ensure you’re snacking healthy over break!

Her Campus Swag: Who doesn’t love sunglasses and koozies? Better yet, check out the exclusive pre-released book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life.

Her Campus UNCW would like to thank Her Campus Nationals and our amazing sponsors for our goodies! HCXO

Kaitlyn is a student at The University of North Carolina Wilmington attaining a degree in communication studies with a focus in public relations and minor in journalism. She will be graduating in May of 2015 with a B.A. In addition to starting a Her Campus chapter at UNCW, she also is a contributing writer for USA TODAY College and has interned for local WILMA magazine and The Greater Wilmington Business Journal. When she's not writing, her time is spent working or reading magazines of all varieties. Kaitlyn plans to move to New York City after graduation to pursue a career in journalism. You can follow her on twitter @KaitlynRussell_