6 Healthy and Easy Recipes For Any College Student

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

If you’re like me, cooking healthy meal seems like a lot more work than it’s worth. With these few recipes, you won’t think twice before spending 30 minutes or less cooking these delicious and healthy meals! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1. Crispy Chicken & Avocado Burrito Wraps

This recipe is super easy and quick, you are guaranteed to be sitting down and eating within 10 minutes! The best part about this meal is that you can prepare it ahead of time and keep it frozen until you’re ready to eat it!

2. Banana Oat Energy Bites

These no-bake energy bites are the perfect snack to boost your energy before going to work, to class, or even the gym! You can keep them in your fridge until you catch a little craving and then pop one in your mouth right before you walk out the door! I mean…a snack couldn’t be easier!

3. Chicken Spinach Alfredo

I am a sucker for Chicken Alfredo, so this recipe is one of my all-time favorites! There isn’t as heavy of a cream and the added spinach makes this meal way healthier than it usually is! This yummy pasta dish is ready in less than 30 minutes, which barely takes any time out of your very busy life!

4. Skinny Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

Just the picture of these muffins has my mouth watering. For those of you still keeping up with your New Years plan of staying in shape and eating healthy, this is the perfect recipe for you! You can eat these cute little muffins as an on the go snack or a nice breakfast!

5. Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Peppers

These 5 ingredient stuffed peppers will make you forget why you didn’t have time to cook in the first place! They are yummy and especially healthy, did I mention they’re also vegetarian-friendly and gluten friendly??

6. Chicken Lo Mein

This yummy meal is less than 250 calories!! Did your mouth drop too?? This recipe beats any Chinese food take out you could possibly find!

{photo credit: 1,2,3,4,5,6}

Sophomore at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Business and Marketing Major with a Psychology Minor