Three Products That Will Change Your Life as a Traveler

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

We just got through the Thanksgiving season and the busiest travel day for the US airline industry. As I was traveling this week, I realized there were some flaws in my traveling system. Every time I travel I get a large iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts and it’s always a struggle pulling my suitcase, carrying my (overstuffed) purse and holding both my phone and my coffee in one hand. As if my phone read my mind, I got an Instagram ad for the most miraculous product which would solve my problem (number one on this list). I then went on the hunt for more products which would help alleviate some of the stress that comes with traveling.

Freehand Luggage Travel Cup Holder 

This item will give me a free hand while walking around the airport and I cannot wait to try it out. Never again will I be juggling my phone, coffee and any other items I pick up along the way in one hand!

Ten Foot Phone Charger

There are limited charging stations at the airport and usually, all of the surrounding seats are taken. However, there are always open outlets. I experienced this quite a few times this week but thankfully, I had my 10-foot charger so I was able to charge my phone from four seats over.

Disposable Toilet Seat Covers

I know this probably sounds crazy, but I swear if you really think about it this is a genius idea. Nine times out of ten, the line for the bathroom at the airport is ridiculously long. You don’t always have the luxury of picking the cleanest looking stall and most of the bathrooms don’t have the disposable toilet seat covers for you to use. I never thought of buying them until I saw them on Amazon, for $8.99 you can get five packs of 10 that fit in your purse and are perfect for traveling or really any time you’re entering a public restroom. 

These items are all available on Amazon Prime so you can get them in time for your next trip!

Samantha is a junior studying Broadcast Journalism and Criminology at the University of Kentucky.