Wellness

Snacks, Snacks, Snacks!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

By Y Huynh

Welcome to the Health and Wellness section of HerCampus! This week, I wanted to share some healthy snacks that I have been obsessed with. With our hectic class schedule, we tend to just grab the easiest snack we can find without thinking about its nutritional value. Of course everything is good in moderation, but being more health conscious about what you put in your body will inevitably make you feel better and more productive!!

Lesser Evil

This is an amazing brand of popcorn; they have less than 5 ingredients in their product and don’t have any artificial flavoring. If you love chips or movie theatre popcorn, I guarantee you’d love these!! They also have a puff if you’d prefer an alternative to any cheese puffs. They include a wide range of vegan and gluten-free products for any dietary needs. 

Smart Sweets

These are great for anyone with a sweet tooth! They are a healthy candy with 92% less sugar than traditional candy, and include more fiber. These easy on to go snacks are perfect for satisfying your sugar cravings. Smart Sweets have an arrangement of sweet to sour candy and they are super easy to find! You can either get them at your local grocery store; but if you buy them in bulk on Amazon, it is way more cost effective! ​

I hope y’all will try these out and let us know your thoughts!

Her Campus at UH's contributor account.