kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Affordable Workout Attire

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

If there is one thing we all have learned from our first year in college it is that freshman 15 is real! Getting the energy to workout can be a drag with your already hectic schedule, and not to mention workout clothes can be expensive. If you can get a cute and affordable workout attire then you will definitely want to get back to the gym.  Here are some stylish and comfortable workout clothes that won’t break the bank.

1.Compression Shorts

One of the best things to wear while working out. Compression shorts are easy to move in and helps to absorb sweat. Old Navy has them for as low as $16.00!

2.Sports Bra

It is important to have the right amount of support and keeping the girls in place, that’s why a good sports bra is essential. Forever 21 has them for as low as $14.90!

3.Running Shorts

Lightweight and classic, whether you are working out or just lounging around the house running shorts are a must have. Academy has Nike running shorts on sale for as low as $19.99!

4. Cut Up Tank

We all have old shirts lying around the house. Cutting off the sleeves and collar can turn your DIY project into an adorable gym tank.

I am a Communication-PR major with a minor in retail and consumer science at the University of Houston. My sorority, fashion, and school are some of my biggest passions and are usually what takes up most of my days. I hope to have a career in fashion PR and eventually expand to being a stylist and having my own clothing line! Until then I find joy with giving trendy and affordable fashion tips to the average college woman. Follow me on Instagram and Twiiter! @TheKelseyW
"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."