Any break is a greatly appreciated break, but spring break can be especially fun because of the YOLO attitude that comes from the stress of only having one week of hot, outside fun. It’s a mini summer break with the pressure of short amount of time. Getting ready for spring break is almost as much pressure as having fun during spring break. Here are 10 ways UF students get ready for spring break (or cruise break). Check out how our friends over at UGA are preparing for Spring Break here!
1. Rushing through midterms and projects. The sooner you’re done with this paper, the sooner you can see the beach. 1998…1999…2000 words! Done!
2. Attending Frank, if you’re a communications student, and learning a lot of interesting things to get your creative juices flowing during break.
3. Adding to your skin care routine. Scrubbing and exfoliating like your life depends on it.
4. Ramping up your gym sessions- it’s all about that spring break bod, am I right?
5. Laying out for last minute tans because no spring break bod is complete without a golden glow.
6. Remembering to pack real winter clothes, not Florida “winter” clothes, if you’re going somewhere north.
7. Searching frantically for all the best swimsuit sales.
8. Reminding yourself to bring your schoolwork home because you still have homework due even though it’s a “break.” It never endsssss.
9. Getting a spring break job so you can come back to school and continue your nights of partying like a Rockefeller.
10. Praying that your Thursday and Friday classes get cancelled so you can start your break even earlier.
Spring break is lots of fun in the sun, so enjoy your pre-summer vacay, but stay safe and don’t do anything too stupid, at least not that you can remember! And don’t forget, only Gators get out of the ~beach sun~ alive (and with a perfect tan). Check out how our friends over at UGA are preparing for Spring Break here!
Photo credits: giphy.com