If Your Friends Were Girl Scout Cookies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Girl Scout season is (sadly) almost over. This means no more being greeted by cheerful little girls selling you on their cause every time you walk into the grocery store, and no more eating an entire sleeve of Thin Mints and pretending it qualifies as a well-rounded meal. Each type of cookie has its own personality and can even correspond with your moods. Before we say goodbye to everybody’s favorite season, here’s an in-depth look at the cookies we all love and how they match up to your group of friends.

1. Thin Mints

Thin Mints are that one reliable friend every group has. She’s sometimes even dubbed the “mom” of the group. When you need a designated driver or a shoulder to cry on, she’s your girl who has probably been around awhile. Just like Thin Mints, the friendship will last forever. Have you ever had Thin Mints frozen? Your life will be changed.

2. Samoas

Samoas are that really deep friend who gives great advice, even though you probably won’t take it. Layer after layer, she peels back at the most vulnerable parts of you. The smooth caramel covers up the hard, crunchy cookie where the flavor hits you the most.

3. Tagalongs

Also known as “peanut butter patties,” Tagalongs are the comforting cookies that are still up for anything. It’s like the salty and sweet idea, except peanut butter and chocolate, a morph of everyone’s favorite flavors. She’s the first one to suggest a girls night out, but also knows when to stay in and study for finals.

4. Trefoils

These classic shortbread cookies are like your childhood best friend. You may not attend the same school or live in the same city anymore, but when it’s time for spring break, you pick up right where you left off. She’s fun and simple, and an afternoon by the pool snacking on these cookies sounds like the perfect time to catch up.

Do any of these cookies match your friends’ personalities? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!